“How A Child Solved The Middle East Problem.”
1) If you both want the same thing, you have to SHARE.
2) Even if the other person won’t share, you still can’t hit him.
3) If the other person hits you, hitting him back will just make it worse.
4) Sitting on something that belongs to someone else does not make it yours.
5) If something can’t be shared, then you have to take turns with it.
6) Saying “It’s mine now” doesn’t mean it’s yours forever.
7) Saying “I got it first” doesn’t mean you’ll have it last.
8) If you can’t sort it out yourselves, ask a teacher for help.
9) When the teacher says something, you have to do it even if you don’t feel like it.
10) If you really want to stop the other person being an enemy, give him some candy.
Now look at all the above permutations and combinations and analyse what will work, and what will not, is there a possible solution? – Contributed by Oogle.