“The preaching of the everlasting gospel is to be realized anew in the last days [see Matthew 24:14; Revelation 14:6] where the Holy spirit will quicken the transformation, you will have increased knowledge and the secrets of everything, you will receive a new body(an uncorruptable one) bit by bit, the body and the Holy spirit will merged into one, and there is no necessity for prayers anymore, you are now part of a spirit, and when the transformation is complete, you will have everlasting life.” – Contributed by Oogle.
Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more. And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Behold, the dwelling place of God is with man. He will dwell with them, and they will be his people, and God himself will be with them as their God. He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.” And he who was seated on the throne said, “Behold, I am making all things new.” Also he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.” Revelation 21:1-27
I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship. Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect. For by the grace given to me I say to everyone among you not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think, but to think with sober judgment, each according to the measure of faith that God has assigned. For as in one body we have many members, and the members do not all have the same function, so we, though many, are one body in Christ, and individually members one of another Romans 12:1-21
“Actually I have already found success, it just that Jesus wants me to join a church so that I will give Him all the glory, and do God’s work, so that I can be an example to all, His said, ” I am His branch and He is my vine, and I can get great success drawing on God’s resources, rather than my own efforts. This entire world belongs to Satan, and everybody is controlled by him, and everything is created to hide this truth since Adam & Eve. Sorry guys, I am going to run circles round everybody, even if I am the only person who realised the Truth.” – Contributed by Oogle.
Someone in church ask me, Why are you always complaining, a christian should not be bitter, here is my answer ;
1) I had a PPO against me served by my ex-wife during my divorce, where we had a bitter quarrel and I threw a phone against the wall. Because I had no money to pay bail, I was remanded at Queenstown Remand Prison for 1 1/2 months, where I was kept in a cell of four with only a toilet facility, and you need to take your drinking water from the toilet. and a gangster with tattoo threaten me, not to shit in the toilet. Well, it is almost impossible to do that as almost 20hrs a day you are kept there. So I shit in the toilet and the gangster forced me to clean the toilet. I use my toothbrush and my face towel to do that and after that, nobody bothers me as I think they all think I am mad.
2) Next incident, my mom tries to control my food intake as I have diabetes but I refuse to listen to her, so when I had a boil in my hand she sent me to TTSH and had surgery done by a training doctor who mess up my hand, had 4 surgeries within 2 weeks and almost died of extreme pain, trying to teach me a lesson to submit? Forget it.
3) Ever try do not having food for more than 7 days? Try living on water and coffee mix and you tell me when my mom imprison me and treat me like a madman, still I do not submit.
4) Even my own children were used to blackmail me, sorry no results.
5) Even my girlfriends and the things I like were used to test me, I can mention so many incidents but I stop here. Now you get my side of the story?
– Contributed by Oogle.