1) Never test God.
2) Put the Church first, then others before your own self.
3) God rewards those who pray a prayer of faith, that is beyond your own self but let the power of God take over, and it must not be in closed doors for the needs of the church, God will move his own global people to use God’s resources.
4) I never worry about my own needs because God knows and I have been tested so many times during my christian life, often the same problem never came back, but new problems, so you learn from experience.
5) The is so many response from a prayer, you need to be very sensitive to the promptings of the Holy Spirit, sometimes is wait, not now but later, or leave it to GOD, other times you ask for the wrong things you will not get an answer, God is testing you all the time. It is the training to be strong in faith as you wait.
6) Sometimes for a prayer of faith, you need “to act out”, plan, strategised, know your goals, and the steps to reach your goals, know your limitations of resources as in my previous articles, make your needs known, TIME will be the only issue left to solve all your problems, as the most pressing needs are solved first like a rule base software that is running with priorities pre-programmed, so you need to WAIT but you know with TIME all problems will be resolved, and trust the power of God to handle it, you need to make sure you have done all that is necessary to fullfill that need, like using what you have in hand first eg $100 and trust God, if you do not consider all the factors and prepare for it, most people make this mistake, your prayers will be delayed and not answered.
7) Most of the time I experience, God will wait until your resources becomes zero before HE helps you, to help you increase your faith and depend on HIM. So you need to be patient, do everything that is necessary and WAIT ON HIM, HE is after all your master.
8) Pray a simple prayer and it can be easily answered, but if you pray for a prayer like mine, “to end poverty and hunger, and get rid of nuclear weapons”, “to fix all the imperfections to make everything perfect”, I am still waiting after 10 years, but I already have the tools, and the capabilities to solve all my prayers.
PS : Concepts, the Chicken or the Egg? If you follow all I have taught you, you will know that God’s ministries is unlimited if every christian pay their tithes and do God’s work, I will start the ball rolling by giving away 90% of all my income to fund God’s work for my beneficiaries, if churches are faithful in doing God’s work and produce results, there will be no lack of resources. Why do I keep the balance 10%? It is not for me but my wives, I do not have to worry about anything.
– Contributed by Oogle.